Get ready for the 2nd Annual Baddies of NC Community Bazaar.
Our bazaar showcases incredible businesses owned by Black women entrepreneurs across the East Coast and South! Looking for a gift for that special someone? Want to support Black women-owned businesses? Well, this is the place for you!
Our featured vendors:
- Something More Candle Co: Focuses on your need for self-care through your sense of smell.
- Viola’s Heritage Breads: Resonating with Heritage and Shaping an Absolutely Free Future and Community Through Bread.
- Be Well, Sis: A wellness eco-system that empowers Black women with resources to heal mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
- Cheri Amour Cosmetics: An all-natural, handmade skincare brand
- Harmoniious Leaf: A plant shop mixed with providing other handmade items that help you Let Go and Grow!
- CraftAve NC: Helps small and microbusinesses get more sales and new customers by providing VIP branding services and specialty products.
- The Farmers BAG: Creates unique jams and pickled items that can be used for marinades, drink mixes, dessert toppings, and more
- Graffiti Panda: Stands for making women feel good about themselves through fashion.
- Hermas is a natural body care company that produces various body butters, scrubs, and body bars.
- Mahogany Pen Publishing: Is an independent publisher of fiction and nonfiction works created by unsung BIPOC heroes; we ensure our stories are seen, heard, and authentically true.
- Love Janae LLC: Provides oils and scrubs made by hand to nurture and moisturize the body and hair.
- PMPR & Co: Offers retail therapy and aroma therapy to soothe and release any short-term stresses or pain you may be experiencing
- Queen Kartel: A custom wig and hair extensions business.
- The Lemmon Touch: A residential & commercial family-owned cleaning service servicing Sumter, SC & surrounding areas.
The bazaar is open to the public with music, raffles, and fun! Let’s not forget the INCREDIBLE food truck that will keep you fed, Ms. DiDi’s Caribbean Kitchen. So come ready to shop, learn, and connect with Black women entrepreneurs!
We are taking precautions to ensure everyone is safe. Therefore, we are asking all attendees to please wear a mask while in attendance.
Thank you for supporting Black women-owned businesses!